Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
In consideration for the privilege of participation in Yoga classes (group and private), Health Programs, Workshops or Healing Arts Modalities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by True Nature Holistics Inc. during which I will receive information about yoga and yoga instruction, I hereby agree that:
1. I recognize that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress-reduction and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, I am fully aware that the risk of injury, even serious or disabling is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will come out of the pose. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I am responsible to opt out of any pose I feel too difficult to perform.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Activities. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. However, if my medical condition changes, I am responsible for and required to update the studio as to the changes.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the studio.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claims” (as defined below) against True Nature Holistics, Inc, the studio, its owners, members, employees, and/or its instructors, teachers, volunteer staff, interns, and/or independent contractors and the landlord of the studio (each a “Released Party”). I fully assume all risks associated with the Activities, including: intensive physical activity and exertion; hands-on assists; causation or aggravation of a physical injury or medical condition; lack of warnings or inadequate warnings; lack of instructions, inadequate instructions or my failure to follow instructions; slipping from slippery surfaces such as mats or floors; equipment failure; and the like.
“Claims” include but are not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my children may suffer or that my unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
6. I understand that packages for regularly scheduled, ongoing yoga classes do not expire and there are no refunds. For events, workshops, teacher training classes and courses, there are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
7. I agree not to engage in any inappropriate conduct
8. I understand that the studio from time to time may photograph, video or record classes or events occurring at its studio for promotional or educational purposes; I give True Nature Holistics, Inc, its owners and teachers permission to take photographs and videos. I understand that no compensation will be given to me and that the photographs and videos are the property of True Nature Holistics, Inc.
9. I also understand that, except for monetary refund, I have no claim against True Nature Holistics, Inc. or its owners and teachers by reason of their refusal to allow me to participate in the classes, programs or workshops.
10. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Florida
I have read the above Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated above.